Removing the block of own IP by SSH
2. IP, login and password sent by the hosting provider to your e-mail.
To disable self-IP blocking, follow these steps:
Connect via SSH using the IP address you use to log into BrainyCP.
1. Fill in the login as root (username) and root @ IP address password (password) fields.
2. Enter the command: yum -y install nano
3. Enter the command: nano /etc/brainy/src/compiled/nginxb/conf.d/properties.conf
4. Delete your IP and then press ctrl + x -> Y -> enter.
5. Enter the command: service nginxb restart